Foundation to Advanced Presentation Skills Training
Don’t just aim to ‘get through’ a presentation. Learn how to engage your audience and speak with impact.
This course is designed for people who need to develop a solid foundation in presenting to and engaging an audience.
The course is highly interactive and surprisingly fun. Participants will develop tangible and practical skills, which will stay with them for many years to come.
You will learn how to:
- Speak with confidence
- How to sound more interesting
- Engage your audience using your ‘chest voice’
- Look confident through your body language (even if you’re feeling nervous)
- Manage and overcome anxiety and nerves
- Prepare like a professional presenter
- Make sure you always avoid the dreaded ‘death by Powerpoint’ slide design
- Engage your audience through your presentation
- How to respond with confidence when it comes to Q & A
Purpose: To build confidence and competence in delivering engaging presentations to audiences of 4-20 people.
- Foundation level – people who new to presenting and who need to start building the foundations of solid presentation skills
- Intermediate level – people experienced in presenting, who are interested in making their presentations more engaging and more motivating
- Advanced level – people who regularly present to large/high level audiences, who are wanting professional feedback on how they polish their delivery to a world class level
Group Size: 4 to 6
Format: 1 day group training + a 1 hour, or 90 minute, 1:1 coaching session for each participant
Price: Please contact us in order to discuss pricing